Updated 27th August, 2017
THERMOFUN’S GIFT IDEAS
- ThermoFun Club Membership: Click Here
- ThermoFun Gift Certificate: Click Here
- Meals in a Jiffy (printed) cookbook: Click Here
- ThermoFun 2016 Member e-cookbook: Click Here
- ThermoFun 2015 Member e-cookbook: Click Here
- ThermoFun mini Chocolate e-cookbook: Click Here
- ThermoFun Cocktail/Mocktail e-cookbook: Click Here
- ThermoFun Lunchbox e-cookbook: Click Here
Using your Thermomix to make breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks is what you bought your Thermomix for, right? But as you start searching the web for more inspiration you quickly discover so many other ways to use the Thermomix to make edible AND non edible items that you just can’t help but want to share with everyone!
Soon you have requests flowing in for all your homemade goodies and they become the natural ‘gift’ to make for all the special people in your life.
I’ve put together this list of my fabulous ThermoFun recipes that are great for a variety of occasions.
And just a tip, highlight a few items on the list that YOU would like from this list and forward/share it to your kids/partner and see if you can inspire them to use the Thermomix to make YOU some lovely homemade creations too! 😉
It’s worth a try! I’d love you to comment below and tell me if it worked! 🙂
FOOD GIFT IDEAS
Spices – eg: Cajun, Chai Spice Blend, Curry blend, French Onion Soup Mix, Garam Masala, Garlic Pepper Seasoning, Italian Herb Blend, Middle Eastern Spice Blend,Moroccan Spice Blend, Taco Seasoning, Tandoori Spice Mix, TFC Spice Mix, Thai Spice Blend
NON FOOD GIFT ITEMS
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.