This Thermomix no bake chocolate cheesecake is just so delicious, especially with the addition of chocolate flakes! It's creamy and chocolatey and the little parcels of flake add the perfect touch! So simple to make and the family will be requesting this one regularly. The best part? You can substitute the flake for any other chocolate you like.
If you don't want chocolate cheesecake, then our Passionfruit Cheesecake, No Bake Lime Cheesecake and Lemon Cheesecake are just as amazing. Or, if you want more chocolate cheesecakes choices then check out the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, Nutella Cheesecake and the White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake.
This cheesecake has a nice balance and isn't overly rich. Making for the perfect light dessert to cap off a great occasion (or regular afternoon!)
- 200g Choc Ripple biscuits
- 80g butter, cubed, softened
- 2½ teaspoon gelatine
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 250g cream cheese (room temp)
- 400g condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 x 30g Cadbury Flakes
- 100g chocolate melts, dark
- 20g coconut oil
- 2 x 30g Cadbury Flakes
- Line a 23cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Place gelatine powder and water into a small bowl, stir until dissolved and let soak approx. 10 mins.
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 10.
- Add butter and mix 10 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and repeat.
- Press into base of tin and place in fridge. Continue to next step.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Place cream cheese, condensed milk and cream into TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add gelatine and mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Break 3 flakes into sixths and gently stir through with aid of spatula.
- Poor mixture onto base.
- Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour chocolate over cream cheese mixture and use a metal skewer to swirl through.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with the remaining 2 flakes, crumbling on top.
For more great Thermomix tips and recipes join our free monthly newsletter and check out our e-cookbooks.
If you have enjoyed the Thermomix No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
What could I substitute the condensed milk with to make it lower carb?
Hi Roseanne, I’ve not done a low carb version of condensed milk, so I would suggest if you use this cheesecake recipe that it may just be a case of portion control to fit your macros.
Otherwise I believe some low carb bloggers have made a condensed milk version, I’ve not tried any of them so you would be flying blind.
If you need a low carb base - I would suggest this recipe Grain Free Pastry Tart.
Let me know how you end up if you find and try a low carb condensed milk alternative as I’m sure lots of low carbers would be grateful. :)
Katrina channon says
Can you use milk chocolate in stead of dark or does it change the consistency?
Hi Katrina yes milk chocolate will be fine to use. Enjoy! :)