This is such a yummy healthy slice – I particularly like it with the Chia seeds in it. Using your thermomix makes this very quick to ‘whip’ up for those unexpected guests as it doesn’t need very long in the fridge to set.
- 80g blanched almonds
- 130g dates
- 20g coconut, desiccated, plus extra for coating
- 10g cacao
- 35g water
- 10g chia seeds
- Optional: 5g Goji berries
- Place almonds into TM bowl and mill 5 sec / speed 9.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / speed 2.
- Scrape down and continue to mix 4 sec / speed 5.
- Roll into a log, then roll in the extra coconut, flatten slightly and set in the fridge for half an hour.
- Slice and enjoy.
- Store in fridge.
Recipe adapted for Thermomix from Lifegain
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.