Since owning my Thermomix, I have experimented with so many different recipes for Garam Masala. This Garam Masala mix is now my favourite. It has a beautiful aroma and is easy to make to replace commercial brands. It tastes fresh and has no anti-caking agents.
Recipe inspired from https://www.herbies.com.au/
For other great ThermoFun spice blends Click Here.
- 4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon cardamom, ground
- ½ teaspoon cloves, ground
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Place all ingredients in an airtight container and shake to distribute spices evenly.
- Store away from extremes of heat, light and humidity for up to 1 year.
- Shake well before each use.
For another great spice mix Click Here for my Curry Blend. You will never go back to store bought curry powder again!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Moshe Levin says
Thanks, that's one of our Favorites