I was keen to have a recipe on my website to use the 130g remaining cream cheese for those that make my Lemon Chicken and Cream Cheese Pasta. I converted this to be made in the Thermomix from an old Coles recipe. Any chocolate biscuit could be used – Caramel Crowns though are my favourite! 🙂
Ideas on what to do with the left over cream cheese from this recipe:
- Chicken nuggets in the Every Day Cookbook requires 90g cream cheese and are delicious!
- Lemon Chicken Cream Cheese Pasta (120g) Click Here
- Cream cheese frosting on cupcakes (90g) Click Here
- Dip – Cream Cheese With Cashew, Basil & Parmesan Dip Recipe (make half quantity – 125g) Click Here
- Spread it on toast instead of butter… With jam!
- Make a No Bake Lime Cheesecake
Add it into:
– use it to thicken gravy
– add it to cauliflower mash
– use it in muffins
– add to mash potato.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.