Keep this delicious thermomix laksa paste in the freezer to create authentic curries whenever you want a curry in a hurry.
- 1 lemongrass stalk, sliced into rings
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Curry Blend
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 40g fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil, coconut or sesame
- 50g water
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 1 min / speed 10.
• This recipe can be multiplied and frozen into equal portions.
• This can be used whenever red curry paste is called for in a recipe.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.