This thermomix coconut cake recipe is just so easy - just throw it all in and it works perfectly every time. Enjoy! :)
- 150g self raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 130g raw sugar
- 80g coconut, desiccated
- 125g butter, cubed, softened
- 125g milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pre heat oven to 180°C. Grease a slice tin.
- Place flour, salt, sugar, coconut and butter into TM bowl and mix 20 sec / speed 6. Scrape down.
- Add milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix 10 sec / speed 5.
- Spread mixture into tin and bake for 25-30 mins.
- Apply your favourite icing (optional) and sprinkle with coconut.
This recipe can be made into white cupcakes. Just cook for 17 mins in a fan forced oven.
For variety you can add the zest of 2 lemons to the mixture to add some zing.
You can make the cream cheese icing from my Zucchini Cake recipe. It is lovely with a bit of lime zest through it too.
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Made this last week as cupcakes and iced with cream cheese frosting. They were amazingly moist and so yummy!
This is so yummy