If you think there's no such thing as too much chocolate, then you've definitely come to the right place! :) Whether it's a slice, fudge, cookies, muffins or a brownie, my Wicked Wednesday chocolate recipes will have you drooling for more! This one is just amazing and so easy to make in the Thermomix. What’s even better is that it is just a matter of crushing the chocolate and biscuits, melting the butter and condensed milk and then mix all together and pop in the fridge to set! No baking required at all! :)
I converted this recipe from Create, bake, make food blog to be made in the Thermomix.
- 250g Arnotts Choc Ripple biscuits
- 180g Maltesers, plus 100g extra to decorate (280g pack in total)
- 100g butter, unsalted, cubed
- 200g condensed milk
- 4 Mars Bars (4 x 53g bars)
- 400g milk chocolate melts (yes 400g!!!)
- 20g coconut oil
- Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place 180g of Maltesers into TM bowl and roughly chop 3 sec / Turbo. Set aside with chopped biscuits (the remaining 100g is for decorating on top so make sure you don’t eat them!)
- Place butter and condensed milk into TM bowl and melt 5 min / 50°C / speed 1, check butter is completely melted if not continue melting 1 min / 50°C /
- Using a knife dice the Mars Bars into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl mix together crushed Maltesers, Mars Bars and crushed biscuits and stir through the melted condensed milk and butter.
- Pour mixture into slice tin and flatten with back of a metal spoon. Place tin into fridge for approx. an hour until it has completely cooled.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and melt 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled slice and decorate with remaining Maltesers.
- Place slice back into fridge and cut into pieces before it has completely set.
To clean Thermomix bowl:
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Omg this is divine n even my non Mars bar eating boys (yeah I know who are these kids not liking Mars bars) ate some n thought it was delicious lol! Thanks for another delicious slice Leonie.
Thanks Jenny! :) Wow I can't even imagine not liking a mars bar!! lol! :)
Nicole Muscat says
Wow, this is delicious and not as sweet as you would think. This is going in my easter treat recipes :)
Pleased to hear you enjoyed it Nicole :)
Just made it work work tommorrow. Absolutely decadent....
These were sooooo yummy!! And a really easy - thank-you :)