These are so addictive – I never really thought I liked pecans until I made my first pecan pie a couple of months ago and now these! If you are not a pecan fan I’m sure these would still be very yummy if you used your favourite choice of nut.
- 60g brown sugar
- 90g raw sugar
- 100g thickened cream
- 40g butter, cubed
- 150g pecan halves
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt (plus additional for sprinkling)
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 25 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Use a tsp or tablespoon to scoop out onto baking paper to form small clusters or into mini silicone molds.
- Sprinkle the tops with sea salt (optional).
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.