I LOVE the Cadbury Picnic bar and these little Thermomix Peanut Wafer Chocolate Clusters are like mini Picnics!
The Thermomix makes everything like this wickedly wrong! ;) But so deliciously wonderful! :)
- 250g milk chocolate melts, divided
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g peanuts
- 40g wafer biscuits (crumbled in fingers)
- 20g Rice Bubbles
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place 200g chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Half way through the 4 mins, remove lid of TM bowl and scrape down any chocolate from sides or any that is on top of blades.
- At the end of the 4 mins, add remaining 50g of chocolate to the melted chocolate and mix 1 min / speed 2 (no temp selected).
- Add peanuts, wafer biscuits and rice bubbles and mix 30 sec / speed 3 / Reverse. Scrape down and ensure all peanuts, wafer and rice bubbles are covered with the chocolate with aid of spatula.
- Drop well-spaced tablespoons of mixture onto baking tray to make approx. 16 clusters.
- Refrigerate 30 mins or until the chocolate has set.
To clean Thermomix bowl:
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Store in fridge.
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
For other ThermoFun Wicked Wednesday recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Leave a Reply