This is the most amazing jam and can be used with so many things. For example:
- it will turn your humble burger into a gourmet burger,
- boring sandwich fillings get a lift,
- bake it on top or in the middle of your meatloaf,
- inside your toastie with melted cheese,
- a tasty sauce to eat with your omelette,
- with your breakfast scrambled eggs,
- as part of a party charcuterie or cheese platter,
- as a finger food spread on crackers with cream cheese,
- or fill small tart or vol au vent cases,
- serve alongside roast meats,
- BBQ meat condiment,
- on top of a T-Bone steak,
- on top of baked potatoes,
- as a pizza base sauce.
If you enjoy it with something else not listed above I’d love you to tell us in the comments below. 🙂
For a vegan alternative try my Tomato Jam.
With many thanks to Tania, one of my ThermoFun Club members; and the following sites that we used to inspire us; we have created this delicious ThermoFun version of Bacon Jam. Super Kitchen Machine, Martha Stewart, ThermOMG and Chin Deep.
Bacon Jam needs to be stored in the fridge. It keeps for approx. 2 months.
This also works really well using left over Christmas leg ham! 🙂
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.