Valentine's Day is coming up! If you want to share a few little homemade chocolates with a loved one then why not whip some of these Thermomix Valentine's Day Chocolates up. All you need is some good quality chocolate for tempering, some molds and some toppings of your choice! If you don't have a mold, that's okay - just make a chocolate bark and freehand a love heart.
Suggested Toppings for Your Thermomix Valentine's Day Cookies:
- Popping Candy
- Trail mix: Peanuts, almonds, etc.
- Peppermint, Almond, Orange flavours
- You get the drift...
Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not, it's always nice to make an extra special effort to let someone know that you love them!
- 200g chocolate
- assorted sprinkles, m&ms, candies, popping candy etc
Optional (but necessary in my opinion) glass of milk
- Place candies into molds covering the bottom of each mold.
- Place 150g of chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Half way through the 4 mins, remove lid of TM bowl and scrape down any chocolate from sides or any that is on top of blades.
- At the end of the 4 mins, add remaining 50g of chocolate to the melted chocolate and mix 1 min / speed 2 (no temp selected).
- Gently pour chocolate on top of candies in molds.
- Place molds into fridge to set.
To clean Thermomix bowl after melting chocolate:
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For more great Thermomix tips and recipes join our free monthly newsletter and check out our e-cookbooks.
Did you enjoy these Thermomix Valentine's Day Chocolates? Were they for Valentine's Day or simply just because? Comment below and let us know!
Leave a Reply