Who loves Cheesecake?!
Yeah I know silly question! 😉
But who loves a quick and easy NO BAKE cheesecake?!!!
Just whip this up in 2 minutes and then allow to set in the fridge for a few hours and then voila! 🙂
Ideas on what to do with the left over cream cheese from this recipe:
- Caramel Crown Balls: Click Here
- Chicken nuggets in the Every Day Cookbook requires 90g cream cheese and are delicious!
- Cream cheese frosting on cupcakes: Click Here
- Dip – Cream Cheese With Cashew, Basil & Parmesan Dip Recipe: (make half quantity) Click Here
- Spread it on toast instead of butter… With jam!
For other ThermoFun Wicked Wednesday recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.