This is such an easy decadent dessert to make and the best part about it is that it does not require much time to set in the fridge. I work on about 3 hours. 🙂
This recipe has been based on the Thermomix Benelux Youtube video
- 50g raw sugar
- 250g milk chocolate, melts
- 130g milk
- 500g thickened cream
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 8.
Add milk 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Scrape down and repeat. Set aside in a bowl.
No need to wash TM bowl.
Insert butterfly. Add cream and sugar and mix 1 min / speed 3 / MC off.
NB: the time depends on the temperature and freshness of the cream) . Watch the video to see the right consistency.
- Gently fold whipped cream through the chocolate mix (in the separate bowl that you have set aside, with aid of spatula), and then pipe immediately into individual bowls or pour into one large bowl.
- Allow to set in fridge for a few hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
If you would like to make a Baileys Chocolate Mousse Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.