I’m always on the look out for different finger food recipes. These wonton pizza cups are just perfect! My homemade pizza sauce and the cream cheese combination is sensational. I for one know I ate too many….
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 200g pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 220g cream cheese, softened
- 60g mozzarella, grated + extra for sprinkling on top
- 2 tablespoon mixed herbs, dried
- 1½ cups ThermoFun Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and press a wonton wrapper into each well. Lightly spray the top of the wrappers.
- Place in oven 5-7 mins to brown a little. Set aside.
- Set aside 12 pepperoni slices and cut each circle in half, which will then be used for putting on top of each wonton pizza cup.
- Place remaining pepperoni into TM bowl and chop ½ sec / Turbo. Not all pieces will shred, so remove the shredded pepperoni and repeat ½ sec / Turbo to shred remaining slices. Or you can just pile them all up and cut into quarters with a knife.
- Add pepperoni, cream cheese, mozzarella and mixed herbs and mix 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and repeat until all combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into each wonton.
- Place on top a tablespoon of pizza sauce, grated cheese and ½ a slice of pepperoni.
- Bake in oven 10 mins or until golden brown.
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Love this recipe....so quick and easy and very tasty. Have made for kids and adults as party food....was devoured by both :)
Thank you Colleen, one of my favourites too!
I made these and they were the bomb, had no salami so substituted with bacon and threw in some corn kernels :-) Happy Family