This is a very versatile jam to use in many sweet dessert applications. Try it on pancakes, waffles, stirred through a cheesecake, in a tart, dolloped on top of a pavlova, as a ripple in a cake, on a scone or just on toast…. or maybe just on a spoon! 😉
This makes 2 medium size jars.
- 500g raw sugar
- 4 med sliced bananas (approx 420g)
- 440g can crushed pineapple - do not drain
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 30g lemon juice
- Place sugar in TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 mins / Varoma / speed 2 / MC off and place simmering basket on top of TM lid to prevent any spatter.
- Pour jam into sterilised jars and keep refrigerated.
4-6 weeks shelf life in fridge.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.