If I had a dollar for the amount of times I get asked what one can do with all the leftover sauce from the meatloaf recipe in the Thermomix Everyday Cookbook and the Thermomix Basic Cookbook I would be a zillionaire!!! ;)
So here are a few ideas for you…
It can be used as:
- a pasta sauce
- a soup base
- a sauce on a pizza base
- serve over steamed vegetables
- use over steak or chicken
- add mince and homemade taco seasoning; serve over nachos or in taco shells
- cook some chorizo and vegetables and stir red sauce through cooked pasta
- tastes great over bangers and mash
- add cannellini beans and make baked beans
- add some chilli and mussels
- turn into chilli con carne
- add to spaghetti bolognaise
- make two meatloaves and freeze one
- freeze it till the next time you make the meatloaf.
If you have any more ideas to add I'd love you to comment below.
For more great tips and recipes on using your thermomix join our free monthly newsletter here: ThermoFun Newsletter Subscription.
Click Here for many great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.