Do you have some lamb steaks or lamb roast left over and you’re not sure what to do with it? Then why not use your Thermomix and make up some shredded lamb for another use! Here are some quick instructions on shredding your left over cooked lamb.
What to do with the lamb now?
- Why not create these muffin tin pies
- Use the lamb with some mustard on a roll and have for lunches
- Make a salad and mix throughout
- Add some extra meat and make a special fried rice
- Use the lamb in this Morrocan pasta
- Add to your favourite curry dish
- Make a lamb shepherd’s pie
- Add to pizza!
Do you have a favourite way to use up your leftover lamb? Then why not share and we can add it to the list.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.