This post is a collation of ThermoFun Facebook members offering advice for another Facebook member who was diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
These are some great ideas and links and if you have cancer they are well worth the look! They are in no particular order.
https://www.foodmatters.tv/ – you can receive emails and just read what appeals.
www.kalesnaturalfoods.com – Kale is a super food for fighting cancers and is especially good for gynaecological cancers. There is a very interesting website that tells you what other foods are good for healing those particular cancers.
Changing Habits – lots of great information!
Juicing Vegetables – on Facebook.
https://thinkmoreraw.com/ Jenny is also a TM consultant. Jenny has been very supportive with my hubby’s diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Alternative Health Solutions – Book by Tamara StJohn “Defeat Cancer Now”.
Kriss Carr – Cancer survivor and amazing blog. She has a facebook page too.
Alexx Stuart, Real Food, Low Toxic Living – has some amazing recipes.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=living-with-cancer-kris-carr here is a link to a very inspirational lady, hope it helps.
Kristine Mathieson – cancer to wellness
Here are some other helpful hints provided by facebook members:
- Yep agree with what others have said re raw foods, it needs to be organic though. Juice detoxes are great for healing cancer, in particular fruits/veggies high in Vit C and broccoli is good too! When we cook food it reduces the chemical toxins in it but also reduces all the nutrients our bodies need. So when we eat raw it needs to be organic to get the best nutrients and to avoid high levels of toxins. Our bodies can only heal when the toxic overload stops. Good on you for looking into healthy options and being strongly intuitive about what your body needs, what an inspiration you are will find some websites for you x
- Veg juices are good to build your immune system up. We have beetroot, kale, ginger, orange, carrot & apple every morning. There’s a good book called “You Can Cure Cancer” by Ian Gawler that I’m reading at the moment which is really good too! All the best.
- Read book – The China Study. Very informative for beneficial foods.
- Agree raw foods or even just whole foods….but have a read about Essiac tea. I looked after a woman once who swore by this….you need to make it though, don’t buy the capsules etc.
- Have you seen the movie Forks over Knives? Good food for thought.
- Google Diatomeceous Earth for human consumption. Must be food grade and organic though. All the best xx
- Juice! Kale, beetroot and all fresh fruit & veg! Good luck love! xxx
- A raw food diet would be beneficial. There are also Facebook pages you could look up.
- I was diagnosed with grade 4 cancer four years ago and l have learnt that a good balanced diet (organic if possible) and a positive mind set helped me get through, keep your immune system strong and your thoughts positive, good luck x
- This is another reason I love my thermie. It brings amazing people together in support. Good luck and well wishes.
If you have a suggestion to add to this list, please comment below so that it can be added.
To those fighting this horrid disease – keep strong!!!