Do you have some lamb steaks or lamb roast left over? Just don’t know what to do with it? Then why not use your thermomix to shred/mince the lamb for another use?
Here are some quick instructions on shredding/mincing your left over cooked lamb.
What to do with the lamb now?
- Why not create these: Muffin Tin Pies
- Use the lamb with some mustard on a roll and have for lunches
- Make a salad and mix throughout
- Add some extra meat and make a special fried rice
- Add the lamb to this dish: Morrocan Pasta
- Add to your favourite curry dish
- Make a lamb shepherd’s pie
- Turn into lamb rissoles
- Add to pizza with other toppings
Do you have a favourite way to use up your leftover lamb? Then why not share and we can add it to the list.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.