This dip was a recreate from one of my favourite dip brands.
It’s easy to whip up in your Thermomix and have on hand when someone unexpected turns up.
If you know me though, you would know that dips are one of my favourite snacks and always go very well with a glass of wine! 🙂
Don’t forget to check out all my other dips Click Here.
Inspired from a supermarket dip.
- 65g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 120g cashews, raw unsalted
- 50g fresh coriander, leaves and stems
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- 50g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 20g white vinegar
- 20g lime juice
- 1 stalk lemon grass, finely sliced into rings
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Thai Spice Blend
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat to desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.