Since making my own Baileys Irish Creme in my Thermomix, I’m always now on the lookout for any recipes that asks for Baileys. I was very excited when this Thermomix Baileys Dip arrived in my emails a couple of weeks ago! This is beautiful served over fruit salad.
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 15-30g Baileys Irish Cream
- Insert Butterfly into TM bowl. Pour in sour cream and whip 1 min / speed 4.
- Scrape down. Continue until slightly thick.
- Add brown sugar and baileys and mix 30 sec / speed 4.
- Leave in fridge for a couple of hours until set.
This can be modified with any liqueur.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And don't forget to check out my other recipes using Baileys Irish Creme!
For more great Thermomix tips and recipes join our free monthly newsletter and check out our e-cookbooks.
If you have enjoyed the Thermomix Baileys Dip then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Leave a Reply