A beautiful and tangy dip, which is always enjoyed by many.
Tip: I suggest using good quality feta, as the cheaper brands seem to be very salty which can spoil this dip.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 200g Greek feta cheese (good quality)
- 200g cream cheese
- 100g natural/Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add feta and cream cheese, yoghurt, herbs and lemon juice and mix 6 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
- Arrange dip on a serving plate or bowl and scatter parsley, chopped tomatoes and grinds of black pepper on top.
- Serve with toasted pita bread wedges and vegetable crudités.
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Leave a Reply