This thermomix no bake chocolate swirl with flake cheesecake is just so delicious! It’s creamy, chocolatey and when you get those little parcels of flake it’s even more delicious! So simple to make that the family will be requesting this one regularly! Best part about this cheesecake – you can sub the flake for pretty well any other chocolate you like (or what’s on special!).
If you aren’t a fan of a chocolate cheesecake, then these are just as amazing! Passionfruit Cheesecake, No Bake Lime Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake. If you are looking for more great cheesecakes then check out these ones – Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, Nutella Cheesecake, White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake.
This cheesecake has a nice balance and won’t be overly rich or decadent so it’s the perfect light dessert to cap off a great day/night.
- 200g Choc Ripple biscuits
- 80g butter, cubed, softened
- 2½ tsp gelatine
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 250g cream cheese (room temp)
- 400g condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 x 30g Cadbury Flakes
- 225g chocolate melts, dark
- 20g coconut oil
- 2 x 30g Cadbury Flakes
- Line a 23cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Place gelatine powder and water into a small bowl, stir until dissolved and let soak approx. 10 mins.
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 10.
- Add butter and mix 10 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and repeat.
Press into base of tin and place in fridge. Continue to next step.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Place cream cheese, condensed milk and cream into TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add gelatine and mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Break 3 flakes into sixths and gently stir through with aid of spatula.
- Poor mixture onto base.
- Wash and dry TM bowl.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour chocolate over cream cheese mixture and use a metal skewer to swirl through.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with the remaining 2 flakes, crumbling on top.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.