Oh my goodness! This is just unbelievably amazing!!!! If you LOVE coriander then this thermomix chicken with creamy coriander lime sauce is PERFECT!! Seriously PERFECT!! I made this on a whim one night for dinner, thinking that it would be one to test and perhaps play around with but nope straight off the bat – BEAUTIFUL dinner! 🙂
I honestly don’t know what else to say other then you must, must, must try this!
If you didn’t want to do pasta this would be a great meal to have:
- as a pie,
- served on a bed of rice.
- LCHF serve without the pasta, just as it is, or with a side salad.
- Paleo – now I haven’t tried it without the cream or cheese, so if you do – please let us know what you think.
I think you get the drift hey!
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Thai Spice Blend
- 300g spiral pasta
- 60g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 800g chicken thighs, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 40g lime juice
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 50g water
- generous handful fresh coriander, chopped + extra for garnish
- 160g thickened cream
- Make Thai spice blend and set aside.
To cook pasta in your ThermoServer Click Here.
While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make sauce.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, lime juice, stock, water, coriander and 1 Tbsp Thai spice blend and cook 15 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add cream and cheese and cook 3 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- To serve, with pasta and garnish with coriander
Serve with crusty bread to soak up any remaining sauce.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every week become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.