This recipe was inspired by a Jamie Oliver recipe and converted for the Thermomix.
A very decadent, sticky, delicious and gooey dessert! 🙂
- 10g butter, softened, for greasing
- 100g pecan nuts
- 175g plain flour
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 75g coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150g milk
- 10 Tbsp maple syrup, + extra to serve
- 1000g boiling water from kettle
- cream to serve
- With a pastry brush and butter, grease 8 small, smooth sided, silicon cupcake molds.
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Place pecans into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Leaving nuts in the bowl, scoop out a small amount of them into a greased cupcake mold and twirl around so that the smaller pieces stick onto the sides of the mold. Tip the remaining nuts back into TM bowl and continue the same with the rest of the molds, setting them aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon of maple syrup into the base of each mold.
- Add flour, sugar, coconut oil, bi-carb soda, cinnamon, egg, vanilla, milk and 2 Tbsp of maple syrup. Combine 12 sec / speed 4 / Reverse.
- Spoon mixture on top of maple syrup, so that each mold is ¾ filled.
- Fill TM bowl with boiling water. Place molds into both layers of Varoma and assemble on top of TM lid and steam 25 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
- Gently invert the puddings onto a serving plate and serve with cream and extra maple syrup.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.