This thermomix Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is simple and makes A LOT of cookies!!! Which is great, although I would suggest immediately after cooling – IN THE FREEZER!!! My older children, raid the cupboard and freezer for these when they are at home!
I mentioned the freezer and these cookies really do thaw well! If you are wanting to be a little adventurous with them I have known some who have taken 2 cookies and made a baileys ice cream sandwich! 🙂
A great versatile recipe in that if you:
- don’t have cocoa leave it out – becomes double chocolate chip cookies,
- don’t have dark or milk chocolate, then it just becomes a chocolate chip cookie.
It really doesn’t matter all that much! 🙂
These cookies were a hit in our Back to School January Cook Along edition in 2016.
Check out the other amazing recipes that you and your kids can cook up together, or age permitting, themselves! KIDtastic Recipes
- 250g butter, cubed
- 170g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 260g plain flour
- 170g self raising flour
- 210g choc chips (milk and white mixed)
- 40g mixed choc chips, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla into TM bowl and mix 1 min / speed 5.
- Add cocoa, plain and SR flours and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add 210g choc chips and with aid of spatula stir through and mix 10 sec / speed 4 / Reverse.
- Roll the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and place them onto a lined baking tray. Keep them well spaced to allow room for spreading and gently press each ball down with a fork.
- Gently push the extra choc chips into the tops of each cookie.
- Bake 12 – 15 mins and allow to cool slightly on tray before carefully transferring to a wire rack to complete cooling.
- Best stored in an airtight container or the freezer (because once you start you can’t stop!)
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Looking for some more inspiration? Check out the range of e-cookbooks available with recipes to suit everyone: ThermoFun E-Cookbooks
Looking for a meal plan that has your main meals and what’s going in lunch boxes for the week! Then download here along with access to other great FREE resources!
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.