Would you believe that it has taken me all year to perfect this little beauty! About this time last year I wanted to make a good thermomix thai spice blend that would be so versatile and perfect to keep as a pantry staple. Finally after many tries, I got it! 🙂
I’m so looking forward to sharing this spice blend in recipes with you next year.
If you are looking for a delicious dip for this thermomix thai spice blend then – try the dip below: Thai, Chilli, Lemongrass, Coriander, Cashew Dip
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, dried
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp garlic, powder
- 1 tsp mint leaves, dried
- 1 tsp onion, powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli, powder
- ½ tsp ginger, ground
- ½ tsp sugar
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to ensure even distribution.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store away from extremes of heat, light and humidity, for up to 1 year.
For an amazing recipe try this thai spice blend with this dip.
- 1 red capsicum (120g approx.), quartered
- 120g cashews, unsalted
- 20g olive oil
- 5g fresh coriander (a generous handful)
- 25g ThermoFun Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- lemongrass (approx. 10cm), sliced into rings
- 5g lime juice
- 5g lemon juice
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Thai Spice Blend
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat to desired consistency.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.