brrrrrr it’s winter and it’s freezing here in Sydney! I LOVE making soups in the Thermomix as they are just so quick and easy. Soups freeze really well, so any leftovers I freeze in individual servings which are very handy to always have on hand.
I’m loving my Laksa Paste which I’m using now in all sorts of things to add a great flavour boost.
- 400g coconut milk
- 1 batch ThermoFun Laksa Paste
- 900g butternut pumpkin, chopped into chunks
- 30g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 750g boiling water from kettle
- 100g dried red lentils
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
Make coconut milk and set aside.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Make ThermoFun Laksa Paste.
Add pumpkin, stock, boiling water, lentils and lime juice and cook 20 mins / 100°C / speed 1.
WARNING: WHEN PUREEING HOT LIQUIDS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN YOUR THERMOMIX INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL.
- Carefully blend 1 min, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
- Add coconut milk and mix 15 sec / speed 4.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.