It’s the 1st Monday of the month and that means it’s time to crack out a delicious dish that is super easy and quick to do. My Creamy Salmon & Mushroom Fettuccine dish is a popular recipe so I knew that when I found another quick salmon dish, it too would be a winner! 🙂 This thermomix Smoked Salmon & Asparagus Pasta recipe is sure to be a winner in your family as well. 🙂
I love seafood and Steve especially loves salmon, so when I find a recipe that allows us to indulge we do! The pairings of the salmon, avocado and asparagus then with the hit of the capers, the subtle hint of white wine….. oh stop reading and just go make it! 🙂
If your family aren’t salmon lovers then try tuna or chicken.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 300g pasta, penne
- 20g parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20g olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 60g white wine
- 1 bunch asparagus, quartered, sliced diagonally
- 300g cream
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped roughly
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 200g pkt smoked salmon, sliced
To cook pasta in your ThermoServer Click Here.
While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make your sauce.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place garlic and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Scrape down.
- Add spring onions and sauté 4 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add stock, wine and asparagus (bottom ends) and cook 3 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
Add cream, capers, remaining asparagus, cheese, pepper and dill and cook
5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Stir through avocado and salmon with aid of spatula.
- Drain pasta and stir through the sauce.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.