Today (13th October) is National Yorkshire Pudding Day! :)
So to celebrate, accompany a beautiful roast dinner with these Thermomix Yorkshire puddings with loads of gravy.
These puddings are delicious with a touch of seeded mustard and rosemary.
Serve them up with your next roast dinner and gravy and voila a dinner fit for the kings/queens/princess/princesses of the house! :D
- 12 teaspoon oil* (see note below)
- 2 eggs
- 300g milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard, wholegrain
- 140g plain flour
- ½ teaspoon rosemary, dried
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- grinds of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place a teaspoon of oil into each cavity of a 12 hole medium sized muffin tray. Use a pastry brush to coat the sides of the muffin holes (or grease well with lard or butter).
- Place tray into oven and heat it up for 5 mins while preparing the batter.
- Place eggs, milk and mustard into TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 6.
- Add flour, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix 10 sec / speed 6.
- Remove muffin tray from oven and pour batter evenly into each muffin hole about ¾ full. WARNING oil will be hot and may 'spit' at you.
- Bake 20-25 mins until well risen and golden.
- Serve immediately.
* use a mild tasting oil like sunflower OR more traditionally grease the muffin tin well with lard or butter.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Leave a Reply