Allowing at least half an hour to marinate your chicken (or more if time permits) this is just scrumptious served with the Greek Spinach Rice (Spanakorizo) recipe I gave you a couple of weeks ago.
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 large handful parsley plus extra for garnish
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 20g olive oil
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1kg chicken thighs
- Chop garlic and parsley 3 sec / speed 8.
- Add the balance of the marinade ingredients and combine 10 sec / speed 2.
- Place the chicken and marinade in a bowl or ziplock bag and combine. Marinate in the fridge for minimum 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 40 mins.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with the Greek Spinach Rice (Spanakorizo)
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
I loved this dish. The marinade has just enough tang to it to satisfy my taste. I served it with the Greek spinach rice and it was definitely a successful meal. Will be making both again for the family.