Why have a dip for a Mad Monday meal recipe? Easy!! This dip is a quick and tasty stir through pasta sauce or great for those kid-free nights when all you feel like is dip and bikkies for dinner – oh and maybe a glass of wine! 🙂
Check out my monthly meal plans for more easy and delicious Thermomix main meal ideas. 🙂
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- large handful fresh coriander
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 120g), quartered
- 100g cashews, raw, unsalted
- 10g ThermoFun Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 5g olive oil
- 5g lime juice
- 5g lemon juice
- sprinkle paprika
- sprinkle ThermoFun Thai Spice Blend
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
This dip freezes well.
For other “Mad Monday” recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.