This Thermomix pasta recipe was actually inspired from a Moroccan spice mix that I had seen. It all sounded so exotic and delicious that I just had to give it a go!
The family loved it and was a refreshing no meat dish too! If you want to add some meat you could add some diced chicken or some shredded chicken – (recipe for shredded chicken here – Shredded Chicken) otherwise the dish is just beautiful on its own. Leftovers would be perfect for lunches too!
This recipe inspired and converted to be made in the thermomix from ‘delicious’ book.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 400g pasta, penne
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 3 tsp ThermoFun Moroccan Spice
- handful fresh mint, parsley and coriander
- 400g can tomatoes, diced
- 1 heaped Tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125g boiling water from kettle
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 100g pine nuts, roasted
- feta, to crumble on top
- Click Here for directions to cook pasta in your ThermoServer. While pasta is cooking, continue to make the sauce.
Place garlic, onion, oil and Moroccan Spice into TM bowl and chop
3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add mint, parsley and coriander and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add tomatoes, stock and water and cook 7 mins / 100°C / speed 1.
- Add chickpeas and cook 1 min / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- To serve, place pasta and sauce on plates and scatter pine nuts and feta on top. Sprinkle extra herbs on top if desired.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.