Quick bite size meatballs that kids and adults can grab on the run! Or have as your finger food starter at the BBQ.
These are super tasty when paired up with my Thermomix Tomato Sauce
Makes approximately: 25 mini meatballs
- handful basil fresh
- handful parsley fresh
- handful fresh basil
- • handful fresh parsley
- 1 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 500g lamb/beef mince
- ThermoFun Potato Garlic Mash
- 1000g boiling water from kettle
- broccoli or choice of vegetables
- Place basil, parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add tomatoes and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add mince and mix 20 sec / speed 4 / Reverse until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare and commence cooking the potato garlic mash.
- Whilst potatoes are cooking, roll mini meatballs and place into Varoma and set aside.
- When potato garlic mash is made place into ThermoServer to keep hot.
- Pour boiling water into TM bowl and place assembled Varoma onto TM lid.
- Steam meatballs 7 mins / Varoma / speed 2. Set Varoma aside.
- Place broccoli or choice of veg into simmering basket and insert into TM bowl. Place assembled Varoma onto TM lid and continue cooking 8 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
These are also a great idea for a dinner meal with spaghetti and my Passata.
Place in mini silicone cups with tomato sauce on the bottom for kids lunches, or put a couple of balls into a mini dinner roll with tomato sauce and it’s a meatball sub!
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.