It’s Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
This is such a quick and easy recipe – I’m trying to perfect similar recipes that we can buy already made in jars. This one is getting pretty close to one of the commercial ones that was a family favourite of ours before I had a Thermomix.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 40g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 bacon rashers, quartered
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 400g can tomatoes, diced
- 400g boiling water from kettle
- 350g pasta, penne or spirals
- 300g thickened cream
- Place cheese into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place chilli, garlic, onion and bacon into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add stock, tomatoes, boiling water and pasta and cook 8 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add cream and cook 5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Pour into ThermoServer and allow sauce to rest for 5 mins before serving (this allows the pasta to soak up any excess liquid).
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.