Since making my own Baileys in my Thermomix, I’m always now on the lookout for any recipes that asks for Baileys….. I was very excited when this one arrived in my emails a couple of weeks ago! This is beautiful served over fruit salad.
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 15-30g Baileys Irish Cream
- Insert Butterfly into TM bowl. Pour in sour cream and whip 1 min / speed 4.
- Scrape down. Continue until slightly thick.
- Add brown sugar and baileys and mix 30 sec / speed 4.
- Leave in fridge for a couple of hours until set.
This can be modified with any liqueur.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here ?
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.