You know when you have two things you really love and you wonder to yourself – would these work together? – so I did the only thing possible – I put some fudge in my mouth and added a clinker too! Well I may have done a little happy dance around the kitchen – new recipe – thermomix clinker fudge! lol! 🙂
So I got to work creating. Taking the Thermomix Oreo Fudge Recipe and started chopping clinkers 🙂 after about 2 bags 🙂 I had ThermoFun Thermomix Clinker Fudge!
Now to send it off for testing – just to make sure that it’s not only me who is in heaven! Well the consensus was: “Best Fudge EVER Leonie – this one really blows your others out of the water!” So time for you to let me know….
Best Fudge Ever?
- 200g milk chocolate melts
- 400g condensed milk
- 100g raw sugar
- 125g butter, unsalted, cubed
- 1 Tbsp liquid glucose (available from supermarkets)
- 200g Clinkers, cut into thirds (set a side a few for decorating)
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Add condensed milk, sugar, butter and glucose and cook 8 mins / 100⁰C / speed 2. Scrape down.
- Cook a further 20 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
- Add chocolate and mix 10 sec / speed 4 until all chocolate is melted.
- With aid of spatula stir in Clinkers.
- Pour into a lined square or slice tin and refrigerate until set.
- Slice into small squares.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For more great fudge recipes head here: ThermoFun Fudge Recipes
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.