I don’t think I need to say anything here – Clinkers + ice cream perfect match! :)
This recipe is based on the No Churn Ice Cream from the BBC Good Food website converted for the thermomix.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste or 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 400g condensed milk
- 300g packet Clinkers
- Place 150g Clinkers into TM bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 6. Set aside.
- Repeat for the other 150g Clinkers. Set aside.
NB: you want the Clinkers to still be ‘chunky’. There may be a few that don’t cut well, you can chop in TM for 1 sec, but in my opinion if this happens I’d say just eat them!!!
- Attach butterfly into TM bowl.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 2 and while blades are moving, pour cream, vanilla and condensed milk through hole in TM lid.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 2 / Reverse and add Clinkers a few at a time through hole in TM lid.
- Check all Clinkers are mixed in with aid of spatula.
- Pour into Thermoserver (or other container suitable for ice cream).
- After 1 hour in freezer, give ice cream a good stir as Clinkers will float to the top!
- Freeze overnight.
- Then enjoy!
If you are using your thermoserver, put it in the freezer with the lid OFF for a couple of hours to help the ice cream freeze.
© 2023 Copyright, Legal Notice and Disclaimer: Design, photography and text copyright © ThermoFun 2014-2021. Tips and tricks within are the work of the author or nominated parties who have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia and therefore are not official, or have the approval of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. None of the recipes that appear here are tested or approved by Thermomix Australia or Vorwerk. Any thoughts expressed on this site are the authors own and are not sponsored by products unless clearly stated. Any nutritional values published on this website are general indications only, for more definitive stats use the panels provided on your products.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Raelene Bock says
Wow...Clinkers in Ice Cream....this goes straight to the top of the "to make" list!! Thank you! :-)