It’s Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a Thermomix recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal, and this thermomix Cajun Chorizo Alfredo does not disappoint!
If you are looking for a meal that’s quick, has some awesome flavours & is on the table in under 20 mins then you have to add this to your thermomix meal planner!
This is so tasty using my Cajun Spice Mix and a very popular recipe that my family enjoy.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 400g pasta, penne or spirals
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Cajun Spice Mix
- 50g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 2 chorizo, sliced thinly
- 250g cream cheese, cubed (room temp.)
- 240g milk
- 200g frozen peas
Cook pasta in your ThermoServer Click Here for directions.
While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make your sauce.
- Make ThermoFun Cajun Spice Mix and set aside.
- Place parmesan into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Scrape down.
- Add chorizo and 1 Tbsp Cajun Spice and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add cream cheese, milk, peas and parmesan and cook 10 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and return pasta back into empty ThermoServer.
- Pour the sauce into server and combine well.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.