oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Toblerone chocolate in a cocktail…. there are just no words! 🙂
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 80g Toblerone
- 60g ThermoFun Kahlua
- 60g ThermoFun Baileys Irish Cream
- 60g Frangelico
- 120g thickened cream
- 200g ice
- Drop a dob of honey into the bottom of a cocktail glass and using a teaspoon pull the honey up the side of the glass.
- Place Toblerone into TM bowl and grate 8 sec / speed 8. Reserve and place aside a large pinch of grated chocolate for decoration.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 1 min / speed 10.
- Pour into honey lined glass and sprinkle with reserved grated Toblerone chocolate.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
For more “Thirsty Thursday” Recipes Click Here
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.