This is such a delicious and refreshing drink. It can be made without the Kahlua and it becomes a really lovely iced coffee. It is absolutely perfect for a hot summers day refreshment.
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 320g frozen milk (approx. 2 ice cube trays)
- 240g chilled espresso coffee (4 shots if you have an espresso machine)
- 80g ThermoFun Sugar Syrup
- 200g Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur eg Tia Maria)
- extra ice cubes to serve
- Optional: a few coffee beans for garnish
- Place all ingredients apart from the extra ice cubes into TM bowl and blend until smooth 30 sec / speed 9.
- Add a few ice cubes to each glass and pour cocktail on top.
- Garnish each with a few coffee beans (optional).
For more “Thirsty Thursday” Recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.