If you're looking for a beautifully light and refreshing cocktail for this summer, then this Thermomix sparkling wine & strawberry cocktail is a must!
Just a tip – add the sparkling wine to the flutes slowly as it will fizz a lot! :) We may or may not have had to quickly sip away the bubbles :D NO WASTE HERE :D !
We have enjoyed these as a Sunday afternoon treat while sitting back watching the kids in the pool indulging in a nice dip. (Note: Our kids are adults - I would NOT recommend drinking while young kids are in a pool.)
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
Please drink responsibly!!!
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 450g strawberries, hulled
- 100g vodka
- 300g ice cubes (approx. one ice cube tray)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Place sugar and strawberries into TM bowl and mill 15 sec / speed 10.
- Add vodka and ice and mix 30 sec / speed 10.
- Half fill champagne flutes with the strawberry and vodka puree and then top up the flutes with the sparking wine.
MOCKTAIL VARIATION - Replace the sparkling wine & vodka with soda water or sparkling mineral water.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Leave a Reply