Sue Ferrari from Thelma and Souise was very adventurous when she made the Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate. With her left overs of the hot chocolate she thought she’d create Spiced Pumpkin Puddings! Sue said the puddings that she steamed in the varoma of the Thermomix were amazing and the texture was almost mousse like.
- Leftovers from Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- 50g dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 500g boiling water from kettle
- Sue had some Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate leftover after she had 1 cup, so she added 50g dark chocolate and stirred until it melted (no heat required).
- Add 2 eggs and a little extra nutmeg mixing 5 sec / speed 9.
- Pour into silicone cup molds and place them in Varoma.
- Give TM bowl a quick rinse with cold water and then add 500g boiling water.
- Cook 18 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
- Serve hot with ice cream, or cold with cream.
Sue suggested the puddings would be sensational too, with a small amount of Baileys poured over the top of them – a real prize dessert.
Many thanks Sue for sharing! 🙂
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.