If you just want to share a few little chocolates with a loved one then why not whip some of these thermomix Valentine’s Day Chocolates up. All you need is some good quality chocolate, some molds and whatever you want to “top” your chocolate with. If you don’t have a mold, that’s okay – just make a bark similar to these (Chocolate Trail Mix Bark, Easter Bark) and freehand a love heart.
- Popping Candy
- Peanuts, Almonds etc
- Peppermint, Almond, Orange flavours
- Clinkers 😀
- You get the drift ….. 🙂
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not, it’s always nice to make an extra special effort to let someone you know that you love them! You could even do a little chocolate pack daily/weekly 😀 I know I would LOVE IT 😀
For information on tempering chocolate Click Here.
- 200g chocolate
- assorted sprinkles, m&ms, candies, popping candy etc
- Place candies into molds covering the bottom of each mold.
- Place 150g of chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Half way through the 4 mins, remove lid of TM bowl and scrape down any chocolate from sides or any that is on top of blades.
- At the end of the 4 mins, add remaining 50g of chocolate to the melted chocolate and mix 1 min / speed 2 (no temp selected).
- Gently pour chocolate on top of candies in molds.
- Place molds into fridge to set.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every week make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.