This is delicious! A sweet and refreshing mix with melon and pineapple flavours, what’s not to love about this cocktail?!
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 80g Midori
- 30g vodka
- 30g Cointreau or triple sec
- 200g pineapple juice
- 30g lemon juice
- 300g ice cubes (approx. 1 tray)
- extra ice cubes for bottom of glass
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 30 sec / speed 9.
- Serve over ice in a glass.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.