I LOVE the Cadbury Picnic bar and these little Thermomix Peanut Wafer Chocolate Clusters are like mini Picnics!
The Thermomix makes everything like this wickedly wrong! 😉 But so deliciously wonderful! 🙂
- 250g milk chocolate melts, divided
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g peanuts
- 40g wafer biscuits (crumbled in fingers)
- 20g Rice Bubbles
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place 200g chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Half way through the 4 mins, remove lid of TM bowl and scrape down any chocolate from sides or any that is on top of blades.
- At the end of the 4 mins, add remaining 50g of chocolate to the melted chocolate and mix 1 min / speed 2 (no temp selected).
- Add peanuts, wafer biscuits and rice bubbles and mix 30 sec / speed 3 / Reverse. Scrape down and ensure all peanuts, wafer and rice bubbles are covered with the chocolate with aid of spatula.
- Drop well-spaced tablespoons of mixture onto baking tray to make approx. 16 clusters.
- Refrigerate 30 mins or until the chocolate has set.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Store in fridge.
For other ThermoFun Wicked Wednesday recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.