It’s no secret that I’m a chocoholic particularly when it comes to Toblerone! This is just delicious! Make sure you treat yourself and enjoy the ‘cleaning the bowl’ at the end! 🙂
Original recipe asked for 400g of flour but I found it a bit dry so reduced it to 300g and I also increased the toblerone from 200g - 250g. (Can never have to much Toblerone!)
- 230g butter, cubed
- 150g raw sugar
- 300g plain flour
- 250g Toblerone chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place butter into TM bowl and soften 40 sec / 50°C / speed 3.
- Add sugar and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add flour and mix 30 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and mix 15 sec / speed 8 until combined.
- Pat firmly into tin (use MC to help pat it in firmly).
- Place in oven and bake 20 mins or until the top turns a light golden colour.
- Remove tray from oven.
- Break up Toblerone pieces and place into clean dry TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and repeat.
- Melt chocolate 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour into tin. Spread evenly with aid of spatula.
- Refrigerate approx. 1 hour.
- Using a hot knife cut into slices.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
This recipe has been converted from '4 Ingredients Kids' book.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.