It’s no secret that I’m a chocoholic particularly when it comes to Toblerone! This is just delicious! Make sure you treat yourself and enjoy the ‘cleaning the bowl’ at the end! 🙂
Original recipe asked for 400g of flour but I found it a bit dry so reduced it to 300g and I also increased the toblerone from 200g - 250g. (Can never have to much Toblerone!)
- 230g butter, cubed
- 150g raw sugar
- 300g plain flour
- 250g Toblerone chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place butter into TM bowl and soften 40 sec / 50°C / speed 3.
- Add sugar and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add flour and mix 30 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and mix 15 sec / speed 8 until combined.
- Pat firmly into tin (use MC to help pat it in firmly).
- Place in oven and bake 20 mins or until the top turns a light golden colour.
- Remove tray from oven.
- Break up Toblerone pieces and place into clean dry TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and repeat.
- Melt chocolate 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour into tin. Spread evenly with aid of spatula.
- Refrigerate approx. 1 hour.
- Using a hot knife cut into slices.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
This recipe has been converted from '4 Ingredients Kids' book.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.