This Thermomix made Sweet Chilli with Cashew & Parmesan Chunky Dip has to be one of my all time favourites as it can be made in under 3 minutes! 🙂
It’s great to have on a Saturday afternoon once the yard has been manicured and you’re sitting down with the family enjoying a glass of wine!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 35g parmesan cheese, cubed.
- 100g cashews, raw unsalted
- 1 red capsicum (approx.120g) quartered
- 80g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20g white vinegar
- 30g olive oil
- 25g sweet chilli sauce
- pinch of salt
- mixed dried herbs, generous sprinkle
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
* The cashews can be substituted with a mix of sunflower seeds and pepitas.
* This dip freezes well.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.