Check out all the other dips in the dip section for ways to impress your family and friends with your new found culinary skills!
Then sit back and watch the sun set with a glass of wine, great dips and even better company!
If you like this dip, don’t forget to try the others.
This recipe was loved by many on the ThermoFun September 2014 Cook Along.
Recipe adapted from a well known commercial dip.
- 200g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 garlic clove, unpeeled
- 40g olive oil + extra for drizzling
- 120g cashews, raw, unsalted
- 65g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 20g white vinegar
- paprika, generous sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pumpkin and garlic onto a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Place into oven and roast 40 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Place roasted pumpkin, garlic (squeezed out of skin), cashews, cheese, chilli, oil, vinegar into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat to desired consistency.
- To serve, sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.